Packaging Machine Series
Wrapade’s Horizontal Line of machines were designed to package low profile products including, but not limited to, medical devices, stir sticks, condoms, transdermal patches and testing kits. These machines were designed to accommodate web widths of 6” to 20” and can handle virtually any heat sealable or cold sealable material.
All Wrapade machines have been engineered for quick tooling changeovers and are Servo-driven on an Allen Bradley ControlLogix Platform. The machines are controlled by the HMI and now feature Ethernet Connectivity, allowing you to check the machines’ status from your office. Wrapade machines follow all FDA guidelines, are CE compliant and are fully validatable.
Horizontal Machine Series
Available Features & Options
Wrapade Packaging Systems, LLC
- Infeed and Outfeed Conveyors are available in different lengths, depending on our customers’ needs.
- Robot Compatible
- Adjustable Side Seals (for one-up configurations)
- Chevron Seals
- Child Resistant Packages
- Tear Notch
- Emboss Coding
- Hole Punch (for retail rack display)
- In-Line Printing for lot/date codes and small text
- Missing Product Detection and Rejection System